Gnani.ai aims to empower enterprises with AI-based speech technology.
Gnani.ai is an AI-based Speech Recognition and NLP Startup that is working on voice-based solutions for large businesses. AI is the biggest innovation that is disrupting the market and we are at the heart of this disruption. Funded by one of the largest global conglomerates in the world, and backed a number of market leaders in the tech industry.
We are working with some of the largest companies in the banking, insurance, e-commerce, and financial services sectors and we are not slowing down. With aggressive expansion plans, Gnani.ai aims to be the leader in the global market for voice-based solutions.
Gnani.ai is building the future for voice-based business solutions. If you are fascinated by AI and would like to work on the latest AI technologies in a high-intense, fast-growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for hard workers, who are ready to take on big challenges.
Front End Developer
Gnani.ai is looking for a solid front-end developer role with 2 – 5 years of experience with self-driven and highly motivated who can settle for nothing but the best for Users. It’s not just about the knowledge of a few js frameworks but that indomitable will and hunger for perfections that we are looking for.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong experience with React.js
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitÂ / SVN
- Previous knowledge of GRPC, Web_sockets, Audio Recording is a plus.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders