About the job
Role: Backend Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Gnani.ai aims to empower enterprises with AI-based speech technology.
Gnani.ai is an AI-based Speech Recognition and NLP Start-up that is working on voice-based solutions for large businesses. AI is the biggest innovation that is disrupting the market and we are at the heart of this disruption. Funded by one of the largest global conglomerates in the world, and backed by several market leaders in the tech industry,
We are working with some of the largest companies in the banking, insurance, e-commerce and financial services sectors and we are not slowing down. With aggressive expansion plans, Gnani.ai aims to be the leader in the global market for voice-based solutions.
Gnani.ai is building the future for voice-based business solutions. If you are fascinated by AI and would like to work on the latest AI technologies in a high-intense, fast-growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for hard workers, who are ready to take on big challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components and api’s, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, experience with database queries and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top-class Python developer is able to design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
Backend Developer – Lead Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Managing the backend team and guiding them to complete respective tasks
- Ability to convert feature requirements into high level architecture design and converting them to backend code
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language
- Testing and debugging applications
- Developing back-end components
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Coordinating with front-end developers
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Backend Developer – Lead Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python developer
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Flask and Django
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Solid knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with testing and debugging of API’s and bugs
- Experience with containerizing your application on docker
- Experience with developing APIs and ability to test the APIs
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required