The conversational AI tech market is supposed to grow from US$9.6 billion in 2023 to US$47.6 billion in 2033. Gnani.ai has been part of this market for a while and has taken many technical leaps in this time. As research and innovation continued at Gnani.ai, they were soon far ahead of their competitors in various technical aspects and being technologically forward has ensured tangible business benefits for their enterprise customers.
|Less than 0.2 sec
|More than 1 sec
|Ensure rapid and real-time responses, enhancing CX
|More than 90% accuracy
|Less than 80% accuracy
|Better service due to improved understanding of domain-specific language
|Mutli-intent, multilingual handling
|Available in 40+ languages
|Often monolingual or single intent-focused
|Serves a global customer base efficiently
|Single NLU serving multiple channels
|Limited service for multiple channels
|Enables a unified and consistent CX across all communication channels
|ASR and TTS
|Often reliant on third-party tech
|In-house language customization and easy scalability
|One-step integration to knowledgebase and business systems
|Facilitates rapid integration and reduces time and effort required in system set up
|Sentiment, emotion and summarization models
|Often reliant on third-party tech
|Allows easy customization and less response delay
|Ease of deployment
|Customer on-premise cloud or Gnani cloud
|Customer cloud or in-house cloud
|Provides flexibility and convenience in deployment
A Breakdown of Gnani.ai’s Advanced Conversational AI Tech Capabilities
1. Gnani.ai’s ASR (Automated Speech Recognition) system has one of the fastest response times in the market. A faster ASR system ensures a seamless CX by providing rapid and real-time responses.
2. Most ASR systems do not have domain-adapted speech recognition features. Since understanding of domain-specific language is better in Gnani.ai’s bots, this helps in providing better customer service through Gnani.ai’s unified CX platform.
3. Monolingual, single intent-focused bots cannot serve a global customer base or handle a wide range of customer queries in just one customer interaction. Gnani.ai’s multi-intent, multilingual bots tackle these issues easily and reach a much wider customer base.
4. Gnani.ai has a single NLU for multiple channels. This plays a significant role in ensuring a consistent CX across channels and helps in maintaining brand voice. A unique and identifiable brand voice can do wonders for any business.
5. Gnani.ai is self-sufficient in providing a seamless CX to their customers as ASR and TTS are both built in-house. Such CX solutions are easily scalable and in-house language customizations are available. Other conversational AI companies in the market may be reliant on third-party tech for ASR and TTS services. This may cost more money and may be unreliable also in some cases.
6. The CXs designed using Gnani.ai’s platform supports one-step integration to knowledge bases and business systems. This makes bot building a breeze as integrations are one of the most time-consuming steps of the bot building process.
7. Gnani.ai’s CX platform comes with a sentiment and emotion analysis model and also a summarization tool while most companies rely on third-party technology aggregators for such services. In-platform availability of these services allows for easy customization and responsiveness is much faster.
8. Gnani.ai has its own cloud that can be used to deploy CX solutions in case a customer does not have their own cloud. So, it makes deployment faster and easier.
Gnani.ai outruns the competition in almost all areas of technological innovation and expertise. It it no surprise that Gnani.ai has been able to deploy CX solutions for over 60+ customers across domains all over the world.
Check out Gnani.ai’s products for yourself. Click here.